Oct 4, 2006

a short lived affair

Well after two months of dating The Musician I called it off on Monday night. I have to say, the decision was a very hard one because I was not mad at him and he was treating me very well. The problem was very simple, he just was not doing it for me. The magic wasn't there and I can tell you that if it is not there in the first couple of months, it's never going to be there. I'm very sad about it because I wanted so badly for it to work. It makes it even harder because he keeps telling me how much he loves me, how much he's always loved me and how he will always love me. Argh. I am afraid that I will never meet someone who love and accept me as much as he does and that is a sad prospect. However, I cannot stay with someone who is not the right guy for me. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

kudos to you!

so many of us stay in relationships because we are scared of being alone. way to go on making a decision not to settle.

Ruthie said...

wow, I didn't see that coming last weekend. well good for you. it is a brave and wise decision if the chemistry isn't there.

Whozfan said...

I'm somewhat disappointed for you both but I'll get over it. Don't rule out a fourth chance somewhere down the long and winding road. There are only so many summers and so many springs.