Oct 25, 2005

stop the crazy train, I'm ready to get off!

Wow, I can't believe I haven't posted since August 31, I guess I've been a little scared to blog about what's been going on with me. I walked out of my job September 6th and have been through quite a personal odyssey over the past month and a half. Let's just say that a "medication holiday" is not the answer for me and lesson learned. Let's also just say that I now know that while I am not willing to choose money over happiness, I am willing to factor in great benefits as an important element of my peace of mind and therefore my overall happiness. There is a lot to be said for fully paid insurance, sick and vacation time!!! I have a lot of blogging to do to make up for lost time, so keep checking back for updates...

1 comment:

Nap Queen said...

Glad you're back in action!