Feb 3, 2006

Oh My Stars...brand new sugar daddy post!

Extra, Extra, This Just In:

Hi, I'm xxx ... responding to your posting on Craig's List.

A little about me ... I'm looking for an intelligent woman who will give me pleasant thoughts to start the day ... and occasionally makes one glad that he is wearing pleated slacks.

Hopefully, you enjoy conversation about almost anything, have a ready smile, enjoy a good chuckle, and can grin (or moan) when appropriate.

Although I occasionally fall behind in keeping up with my favorite novelists, I am a voracious reader with an eclectic, curious mind. And, I am reasonably current with the news of the world. I've been told that I have a great sense of situational humor, with a contagious smile and laugh.

At a young 53, I have retained most of my 6' 3" height, have almost all of my medium brown hair - just a few gray hairs at the temples (distinguished without Grecian formula), and only occasionally have to resort to glasses to augment my brown eyes. I'm still asked if I played basketball - which I did ... until I learned that white guys can't jump!
Just thought you'd like to know that I found many parts of your posting to be most enticing, we seem to be on the same sensuality and sexuality pages ... yummy, would you love for me to bring some romance, passion, adventure, and excitement into your life?

You'll find that I am a romantic type -- wine, roses, and candlelight -- but very firm hand, very masculine, a deep voice, and something they call Presence. I'm looking for a woman who finds pleasure in exploring the full potential of her femininity, sensuality, and sexuality.

I have recently re-discovered how truly pleasureable extended foreplay can be for both a man and a woman, so I am into slightly kinky sexual pleasures -- but not hard-core.
You might call me a Gentleman DOM. If you are expecting a blue collar sadist, I'm not your guy because I am a well educated, well read professional worthy of respect . . . but if you enjoy submission and light to medium domination from one who has found that his creative and playful sexuality can provide extended foreplay and gourmet sex, to say nothing of eclectic passion and lust!!
Then, we probably ought to get together . . . I'm near Austin.
I'm tall, do you occasionally enjoy wearing heels and stockings when out with one of us taller guys?
Perhaps I mention that I very much enjoy having my ears tickled by the lace of stockings tops!
How high are your heels?
What color roses would you prefer?

Tell me more! Perhaps send pics to xxx@gmail.com
Take care . . . ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You naughty girl. You are still teasing the boys! Glad to see you post again since I derive my daily pleasures from other people's lives. OK not really, but I do like to read people's blogs while "working."