May 25, 2006

I hate pants

I took the day off yesterday to go shopping for pants. I need pants for work, bad. It's so bad I literally have four pairs of work pants if you don't include the one pair of lame black slacks I bought at Goodwill out of desperation. They are too short and make me want to cry when I have to wear them on Dirty Laundry Day. They seriously qualify as highwaters. Apparently I am currently an in-between-odd-size because everything I tried on was either two tight on the ass or gaping at the waist. It seems I am also a weird height because all the pants were either past my feet or skimming my ankles. After hours of shopping I went home empty handed, what a bust! I long for a day when I can work from home in my pajama pants, they always fit like a dream.

1 comment:

Nap Queen said...

I have come to the conclusion that you and I are going to have to tailor every pair of pants we buy. Poopstick.