Dec 7, 2006

back to the drawing board

Ok, I am insane. I decided to repost an ad on a personals site, mixing it up a little and adding a funny picture. The day my ad went live an awesome guy sent me a message and we have been chatting online ever since. He seems really great and we have a lot in common...there is one thing I'm afraid could be a problem but I'm trying not to worry about it at this point since I haven't even met the guy yet. I don't even want to talk about it on here yet. Unfortunately the personals site tells you when the person was online last, for example: "within one day!" "within one hour!" "online now!" He and I have graduated to chatting via personal email so I know if he is on that site it is not to chat with me. My urge to cyberstalk is strong; who is he meeting on there for pete's sake? I am making up all kinds of stories in my head about the fabulous women he must be chatting with today since I haven't heard a peep from him since last night. Insane, I tell you!

As a side note, here is something I think no man should put in his personal ad: "I do have a fetish. I like to go up to women when I'm out and smell their hair...without getting caught. I sometimes get caught. If you catch me sniffing your hair, be gentle, I'm just smelling your hair, geez."
Btw, this was not written by the guy with whom I am chatting.

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

It is funny because I have seen that personal ad.