Dec 7, 2006

six weird things

I got this from Ekki...According to the rules: each player of this game lists “six weird things about me.” People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own six weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose six people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you are tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I am terribly grossed out by fingernail and toenail clippings, I can't even stand to hear the sounds of clippers in a public place. I don't mind nails if they are clean and attached to your body.

2. I think slightly crooked or otherwise imperfect teeth are sexy.

3. I have an unnatural fear of clowns, slightly open closet doors and Under The Bed.

4. Some of the most impressive things I have seen include: elephants trying to mate, killer whales trying to mate and a toad taking a shit.

5. I was sober on my 21st birthday. If you know me you know why this is weird.

6. I still have my last "in case of emergency" cigarette in my kitchen drawer, I quite smoking over two years ago.

I'm only tagging Nappy, I don't think anyone else I know would appreciate being tagged.

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

No one that i tagged appreciated it but I did it anyway. :)