Nov 8, 2005

meme - five things...

(some I stole from my sister)

5 Things

15 years ago - I moved out on my own
11 years ago - I got my first dog
9 years ago - I bought a house
4 years ago - I made a major career change
Now - I'm learning to be happy as a worker among workers

Five yummy things:
1) triple cream cheeses
2) really strong coffee
3) coconut cream _____
4) boy smell
5) chocolate _____ (so cliche)

Five songs I know by heart:
1) Little Red Corvette
2) Damn, I Wish I Was Your Lover
3) Private Dancer
4) ?
5) ? (I guess my memory for lyrics sucks?)

Five things I would do with a lot of money:
1) Buy a house with a master bathroom
2) Give to several charities
3) Get laser stuff done
4) Take a long trip somewhere
5) Pay off all my family members' debt

Five places I would to escape to:
1) Tahiti
2) New Zealand
3) Iceland
4) Austrailia
5) Nepal

Five things I would never wear:
1) tapered pants
2) vests of any sort
3) white linen pants
4) culottes
5) a mullet

Five favorite TV shows:
1) CSI Miami
2) NCIS
3) Sex & the City
4) Hunter
5) Queer Eye

Five things I enjoy doing:
1) having doggie luvin' time in the morning
2) drinking coffee leisurely
3) board games/crosswords
4) eating
5) riding my bike

Five Favorite toys:
1) computer
2) bike
3) cell phone
4) dvd player
5) we'll just call him Mr. Purple

Five people who get this meme:
Ruthie

1 comment:

Nap Queen said...

#5 on your favorite toys is hilarious!