Nov 8, 2005

on the road again...

Crap.

According to my sister we are going to do the Hill Country Ride for AIDS again next year...if you're not familiar with the event then take a look: HCRA. Also, please check out my sister's explanation of what went down in 2004 (plus a great pic of Lou Diamond Phillips!): queen of napville's executive decision.
As much as I want to get off my lazy ass and do this thing; that lazy part of me is dreading all the hard work, flat tires, and sore buttcheeks that go into training for an event like this. The pay off is totally worth it though, I have never experienced anything quite so powerful.

Wish us luck, we will need it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck. 120 miles is a looong way.

Nap Queen said...

Gee, I'm usually not so domineering!

Nap Queen said...

Hee Hee, I tagged you :)