Nov 10, 2005

more about boys

Some of you may remember back in August I had a post about some of my dating foibles. Well here is the latest installment in the exciting drama that is my life. On Saturday my ex-boyfriend (a.k.a. Great Disappointment; Winter '04) called to wish me a happy birthday. Ok people, I have not spoken to this man since the day I dumped his ass in early April. Please note: this is a man who relies on his dad to remind him when it is time to change his oil yet he can somehow remember my birthday eight months after we broke up? Now that is just weird. Even weirder is the fact that one of my best friends ran into him at a crafts show that afternoon and yet another one of my best friends ran into him at a restaurant two nights later. What is with the sudden resurfacing of the GDW'04???
And the plot thickens. I found out that one of the guys I was dating in the early part of summer is going to be moving in with a friend of mine who LIVES ON MY STREET. *sigh* That guy was nice but he was confoundingly flaky. I actually liked that guy and I really wish he wasn't going to be living a block away.
And the the coup de grace: the guy who said "We will make a great boyfriend-girlfriend couple one day" traded his 2005 Nissan Titan for some crack. His number was on my caller id three times yesterday; apparently he does not understand that Do Not Contact Me Ever means Even If You Lose Your Truck To A Crack Rock.

I am truly surrounded by winners. Or is that wieners?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post motivated one from me.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/ekkiikke/2923.html

Nap Queen said...

You are so better off without them, too bad about the doofus moving down the street from you.

Anonymous said...

I don't nkow if this is how this taggin' works, but tag...

http://www.livejournal.com/users/ekkiikke/2005/11/14/