Nov 22, 2005

two things...

...thanks to my dear sister. You may notice I have once again stolen some of her answers:

Two Names You Go By
1. Onion Booty
2. Nutcase

Two Parts of Your Heritage
1. German
2. Native American

Two Things That Scare You
1. Sleeping with the windows open (hello Richard Ramirez)
2. Men in creepy costumes (think santa claus, clowns and mimes)

Two of Your Everyday Essentials
1. Happy Pills
2. Coffee/Shower/Chapstick - it's a triple tie

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. Trusty wifebeater
2. My favorite
Hot Topic skull socks

Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists (at the moment)
1. The Killers
2. Interpol

Two Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love)
1. Spirituality
2. Safety

Two Truths
1. Change is the only constant in this life
2. Relationships are hard work

Two Physical Things that Appeal to You
1. Hands
2. Eyes

Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. My pets
2. B&W photography

Two Things You Want Really Badly
1. Feet that don't hurt
2. Pretty skin

Two Places You Want to go on Vacation
1. Tahiti
2. New Zealand

Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. Have a successful relationship
2. Find a fulfilling career

Two Ways that you are stereotypically a Chick
1. I love nail polish, glitter, makeup, clothes & shoes
2. I cry at really goofy sh*t, like Mastercard commercials

Two Things You Normally Wouldn't Admit
1. I am very fragile and not nearly as "together" as people seem to think.
2. I want to be taken care of but I am uncomfortable receiving.

Two Things You Are Thinking About Now
1. I am grateful for my cushy state job.
2. I am so excited to have a four day weekend.

Two Stores You Shop At
1. Target
2. Old Navy (bleh)

Two people I haven't talked to in a while
1. Patricia P.
2. Jules M.

Two bloggers who may now dislike you for passing this on to them
Ruthie

2 comments:

Nap Queen said...

I'm dying to know what's going on with PP and JM.

Anonymous said...

http://www.livejournal.com/users/ekkiikke/2005/11/22/