Nov 16, 2005

what's up with that?

Obviously I was a bit on the bizzz-izzzidy side this past week but here are some random thoughts that have been plaguing me; a.k.a. what's up with that?
1) Cheezy men wearing big gold wedding bands with channel set diamonds. I'm telling you, I see one almost every day in my building! People, this is not Long Island.
2) Ugg boots. I hate them, and they're MF expensive!
3) Enormous aviator glasses, do you really want to channel Tom Cruise circa Top Gun?
4) The return of the mullet and rattail? I kid you not, this past Sunday night I saw a "cool" guy sporting an honest-to-gosh-golly rattail, replete with bleached blond tip. If you are not familiar with the rattail, then clicky: dear god, are you for real?
5) worse still, the return of fur
6) the reappearance of bad 80s fashion; granted I love-love-love the 80s but the crap that is showing up on teenagers is scary. C'mon kids, legwarmers? Well I did hear that J-Lo was recreating scenes from Flashdance for one of her videos...
More later...

7) Short pants with ankle boots, BOO! Think Ashlee Simpson, yuck...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That rat tail page made me almost spew tea I was laughing so hard.

Nap Queen said...

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH, that is too funny. Again, where is a damn camera phone when you need one!

Cara said...

There's nothing quite so ridiculous as shorts with boots!