Jul 19, 2006

updates

The panic is starting to creep back in, I've had two good bouts of it since my last acupuncture treatment. Rats. I just refilled my Chinese herb prescription, hopefully that will help. I'm starting to wonder if it's related to aspartame, I have read that it can contribute to panic and anxiety. I was already trying to avoid it because it supposedly also contributes to depression, but I indulged myself a couple of times and those were the two days that I had near misses with a panic attack.
My roommate suddenly decided to move out in September. I am mostly ok with it but I will miss the extra income, I was counting on the money to help pay for an enormous vet bill I racked up last month along with pet insurance premiums to help prevent another such bill. Fear of financial insecurity definitely contributes to my anxiety level!
updates update: my roommate is staying after all, yea!

No comments: