Jul 5, 2006

acupuncture works

I went to an acupuncture school last Wednesday to get a treatment specifically for my anxiety & panic. Some of you may remember why I will not go back to see my regular acupuncturist. Anyway, the intern who worked on me said I had a dry heat, "like a brush fire blowing in the wind." It was interesting and the treatment went very well. They gave me some horrible tasting herbs that I have been drinking religiously twice a day and guess what, NO PANIC ATTACKS!!! I already knew acupuncture works because it cured my strep throat once, but now I am even more convinced. Tomorrow I am meeting with a UT professor who runs an laboratory for the study of anxiety disorders. They give free cognitive behavioral therapy to anxiety & panic sufferers, I'm really excited to find out more...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is the acupuncturist you are seeing now? I read your comments about Dr. Telch and without first reading any of your comments something just didnt seem right to me as well. What other comments do you have about him?

roxie said...

This is my current acupuncturist's website: http://www.bluejuniperclinic.com/

I don't have anything new to say about Dr. Telch.