Jul 27, 2006

feelings

So The Musician revealed to me that he has "feelings" for me and that they never really went away. I think he's trying to get back together with me! I have to admit, I'm not entirely opposed to the idea. There is something very attractive about the idea of being with someone who has already seen me at my worst, and my best for that matter. He knew all about me and loved me anyway. It seems to me that he actually likes me because of who I am and not in spite of. Last night I was able to ask him about his long range career goals and he impressed me with his plans. I still feel really confused about this whole situation, I wish these things were easier for me. It's very important for me to remember that just like everything else, it's really only one day at a time. My sister had the good sense to point out that sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for, in this case The Musician is not even close to being milquetoast.

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

I am glad you finally got to talk to him. I haven't checked here in a while, or really most blogs have been out since I had to stop reading them at work. What do they exepct from me, work or something? I would much rather read blogs.

I have the same problem where it has been so long since I have found a guy I am compatible with that I will start considering people who I normally wouldn't even entertain. I have to keep reminding myself that being single isn't so bad and it is definitely easier in some respects.