Mar 22, 2006

hello PMS my old friend

For the past week I have been suffering through a horrible bout of PMS. Like my friend Ekki, I HATE IT. As you may have read in my previous posts, I also struggle with Funtime Mental Issues and it is excruciatingly difficult to determine what's really going on when I feel like committing hara-kari or homicide. It was so bad I even called my shrink, who of course did not have any magic answers for me. For any of you women out there who do not suffer with this affliction, you suck. But just because I'm seriously jealous. By my calculations this is the 247th month I have felt this way so you would think I might have gotten used to it. On the contrary, it blindsides me every month and I wonder just What the Hell is wrong with me now?! It makes me really angry that I go through this every month and I may never have a child to make it worth all the trouble.
Nature can be so cruel!

2 comments:

Ruthie said...

I don't think it is something that you ever get used to. The only relief for me is to know that one day (temporarily soon, in the long run about 20 years) it will be over.

Crystal said...

ha, ekki, temporary. hahahahaha.

oh, God, that's funny. only 240 more to go!