Mar 17, 2006

oh hell no

Extra! Extra! This just in: words I never thought I would see in print ever again:
"HOW TO WEAR PEG-LEG STYLES" and "HOW TO WEAR PLEATED PANTS". Are you fucking kidding me? Thanks to
TWK for bringing this horrible fashion development to our attention... click here to read more. I don't care what the fuck Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Moss, and Sienna Miller are wearing, there's no way my ass is making any appearances in anything peg-legged and/or pleated. THAT IS INSANITY PEOPLE.

On a completely different note, my best friend the T.A. is celebrating St. Patty's Day by mentioning beer as often as possible today. It's only noon and I have lost count. Update: T.A. just left work early. On his way out the door he said to me, "don't be a hater girlfriend, I'm going to be two sheets to the wind by the time you get off work." It is 1:30 pm, I get off work at 4:30 pm.

I, on the other hand, will be celebrating by eating Jell-O Sugar Free Fat Free chocolate pudding:
("Sixty four percent of moms say JELL-O Pudding
is a favorite snack for kids!")
with fat free Cool Whip whipped topping:
along with Baked! Tostitos "tortilla chips" and salsa:

Aren't you jealous?



2 comments:

Ruthie said...

Your celebration snacks sound worse than the fashion faux paus. Full fat, full sugar and no jello please. It's all I've got left.

roxie said...

ekki, your baklava was so much more delicious!