Mar 9, 2006

the time has come

I can no longer refrain from talking about a certain Tragic Alcoholic (or T.A. for short) co-worker. This morning when were here alone together he said he had a joke for me, this is how it went:

T.A.: "Have I told you that you remind me of the grades I made in school?"
Me: "uh, no."
T.A.: "All 'D's!"

I ran this by my other co-workers and they all agreed there is only one thing referred to as a "D" and I think we all know what that is. Now I'm not one to call "sexual harassment" on the first guy who makes an infantile comment about my rack but COME ON PEOPLE. Besides this guy is a complete lame ass who talks incessantly about his lame ass drinking. I have officially lost my patience. Now just what is a modern feminist gal supposed to do?

1 comment:

Ruthie said...

Maybe you should pray for him.

Or

Kick him in the balls. :)