Mar 29, 2006

my brain takes the wheel and guns it into overdrive

Since That Man and I have had The Chat during which I put some feelings on the table and made myself all vulnerable and shit, I cannot stop thinking about it! In keeping with the 7th grade storyline, this is the point where every morning I carefully plan what I am going to wear in hopes that he notices and passes me a note in study hall. Then at school I go out of my way to pass his locker several times a day so he can see me in my cute and coordinating Esprit outfit. All day long I'm passing notes back and forth with my girlfriends hoping to get the scoop on who he's talking to, where he's going on Friday night, what are his likes and dislikes, has he noticed me yet??? I am powerless over my crushes and my brain has become unbearable. I wish there was an easy cure for intrusive and obsessive thoughts. I need a brain exorcism.

3 comments:

Nap Queen said...

I'm sorry, that sucks :( It makes me sad that you're feeling like that.

Crystal said...

i know that feeling too and then he notices you and gives you a wink and your heart skips a beat and you think he likes me and then you see him talking to that bitch melissa after class with her stupid winged hair and nkotb button stuck to her stupid pink backpack and then you go into defence mode where you talk a bunch of smack about him to all your friends in hopes that it will get back to him so he knows that he doesn't have you wrapped around his little finger and then you find out later that melissa is really his cousin and that he is still interested in you, but maybe not so much anymore because you just, like, totally talked all this shit about him, so you start hating your friends and their big mouths...

roxie said...

omg, Crystal, have you ever heard The Sweater Song?