Mar 10, 2006

morning pillow talk

Heard this morning:

T.A.: How you doin' girl?
Me: fine
T.A.: Smile, it's Friday, the only day you can legally walk into a
liquor store and nobody looks at you funny.
Me: [silently ignoring]
T.A.: I have a serious problem.
Me: yes, I am aware of that


It looks like I have some prayin' to do. However, I can't decide which prayer, "Dear SuperPower, please get this (obviously) sick man some help." -OR- "Dear SuperPower, please get this (obviously) annoying man a job in a different area, somewhere far, far from here."
Or as Ekki said, I could just kick him in the family jewels, which frankly sounds like a lot more fun.

6 comments:

Nap Queen said...

He is such a tool, and obviously crying for help. Some anon literature left on his chair perhaps?

Ruthie said...

Maybe you should place an AA schedule at his desk, somewhat similar to what nappy said. But don't let him know you did it because then he will probably think you want to have some kind of helping relationship with him.

Lori said...

Either that or leave a bottle of whatever on his desk and see what fun ensues.

roxie said...

I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face when he started asking, "Who did this?"

Crystal said...

maybe you should sneak him those pills that make you puke if alcohol touches your lips. i suggest putting them inside of a weenie. it's always worked with my dog.

roxie said...

crystal said weenie, YES! I would love to shove a real weenie in his mouth and just watch his reaction.