Mar 31, 2006

dating, part deux

Last August I posted about my dating capers. Well last night I ran into one of the guys that I went on a few "outings" with during that time. He smells fantastic, is super cute and a great kisser (incidentally, he's also the last guy I kissed.) He is an all around great guy, his one major flaw: supreme flakiness. Last year I kept hearing a voice in my head that said, "he's just not that into you..."
Well last night he not only fixed my leaky toilet but he played a fun round of Truth or Dare Jenga with me that naturally led to some smooching and voila, the dry spell is over! The best part is, it magically dispelled the obsession that I have been cursed with this week. He already called me today to thank me for the great time last night. Thank you sweet baby jesus for sending a cutie my way.

No comments: