Apr 21, 2006

it's back...

...the anxiety, that is. I didn't really know how bad it had gotten until I went back and read a post of mine from last August when the shit really hit the fan and realized it's that bad. So I put in a call to my Doctor, looks like it's back to the drawing table again. Damn it! I'm so sick of that GD drawing table, I would be happy if I never had to see it again. Last night I was watching Chocolat which is a perfectly sweet and lovely movie, and for some reason I started bawling right in the middle. WTF? Anxiety is different from depression and a lot less scary, it's just frustrating, overwhelming and exhausting. Imagine that your brain is stuck in a constant loop of worry that impedes your ability to focus on simple and enjoyable tasks like cooking a meal, watching a movie or having a phone conversation with a friend. That's what my anxiety feels like and I am completely over it.

2 comments:

Nap Queen said...

I sorry you having anxiety issues :( That's poop.

Crystal said...

Sounds like somebody needs to get laid.

I know that sounds insensitive, but I think we all need to get laid no matter what our anxiety level is.