Aug 18, 2005

except I have fun on rollercoasters

"Mood swings can quickly go from low to high and back again, and occur over periods of a few days and sometimes even hours. The person feels like he or she is on a roller coaster, with mood and energy changes that are out-of control and disabling."

I think my hair may be falling out. It's a small price to pay for getting a med cocktail that works. Besides, in the past seven months I've gotten to enjoy (in no particular order): nausea, loss of appetite, trouble sleeping, severe night sweats, unusual drowsiness, swollen lymph nodes, blurred vision, loss of memory, decrease in sexual desire, painful urination, change in sense of taste, a [potentially fatal] rash, akathisia, dizziness, impulsivity, anxiety, constipation and my personal favorite: hallucination. I don't really have extra hair to spare but I think wigs look better on me than crazy does.

1 comment:

Nap Queen said...

Welcome to the hair loss club! It sucks ass, to be quite honest (said without the silent h). Hope this cocktail doesn't make you feel crazier :(