Aug 10, 2005

no more late night pie

I woke up easier today, I've decided that eating sugar in the evening gives me a sort of emotional hangover the next morning. So I'm trying to avoid late night pie and it seems to be helping a little. However, as the day went on it turned into an emotional landslide and by the time I was in my car on the way to my Talking Lady the uncontrollable weeping began. She assured me that it's chemical and that my appointment with the Doctor tomorrow is just in time.
I am trying to mold myself into a knitter; the knitting helps me focus and calm down. I taught myself the knit & purl stitches from a book one of my fabulous and crafty girlfriends gave me. That in & of itself was quite satisfying, now if I can just figure out which row of stitches I was on when I set the knitting down maybe one day I will be able to make something wearable.

1 comment:

Nap Queen said...

Mmmmm, late night pizza, cookies and ice cream were oh, so good :) Joaquin Phoenix is hot.